Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





If you laugh at the word "Breast", do not read any further.

-

(Alright here we go)

Hey Mr. Bomoh,
There's a lump in my breast.
(Say what?)
I dunno what to do,
I'm startin' to stress.
(Owh...)
Give me some advice
I'm startin' to freak.
(Yakah?)
Give me something nice
Say something sweet.
(Aight..)

They said, "Go to the doc,
They'll give you a poke."
(No way!)
I said, "Daymn, hell no!
You better not joke!"
(That's right)
I know where I'll go
Screw this shit.
(Hell yeah!)
I'm gonna see the big bad bomoh livin' down the street.
(That's me)

Hey Mr Bomoh
(Apa?)
You better than Dr. Dick
(Fo' sho'!)
Come on Mr Bomoh
Do something about my tits.
(...Hah. Fo' shizzlllleeeeeee.)

--

Made by - Meng/Wan.
Rapped by - Meng/Wan + Nis

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Uber cali!

Post a Comment



Mari main kira-kira :)