Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





Gangsta rap

Yo, let's start with the big girl Sarah
She all over the news, she a superstar
But we panatzorists' see her as it is,
She just a lil girl try 'na make it big.

Next let's head out to Nis' place
She our budding artist creating a masterpiece,
Sure she got OCD like nobody's biz
But we don't give a shit, we love her as she is.

Let's not forget Zati, she the purrrdy one
Guy's all in line try 'na get 'em some.
But she no hoe, she'd turn you down flat
unless you got a baseball bat inside your pants.

And I'm lil Wan just keepin it together
Making sure that these three are happy as ever
Don't you mess with them, cos then you mess with me
And I ain't afraid to smear your blood on my tee.

So it's just us four walking hand in hand,
sure there's the others too but that another clan.
So I guess it's up to here, I'm starting to come up dry.
If you think you can do better, then give it a try.

Lil wan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Mari main kira-kira :)