Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





Wana <3

Because I think she's the sweetest girl alive (and I want to tell the whole world how awesome SHE is). If she was a guy, I'd have 512387654218 of her kids by now from raping her.

You can never get tired of her. She always has something to talk about and I always look forward to that because it's usually the most interesting thing I'll hear the whole day or even week.

She would listen to your complaints and when she's sure you're done, she'll tell you what she thinks and say something that would comfort you that no one else even thought of.

Sure, sometimes it won't calm you down but she'd listen to your rants once again and, most of the time, won't try to change your mind about it if she knows you are determined to stand on your ground. Unlike everyone else.

She'd think for days over a question you asked in a passing. This is ridiculous but I secretly love it.

The best thing about her is that she's direct. She won't beat around the bush. She'd go straight to the point. You can always tell where you're standing in her mind. With other people (or the majority of it anyway), you'd have to read between the lines and not miss a single thing to find out what they think of you.

Plus, she always says things that make us go "awwwww <3".

I used to be scared of her but I've come to admire and love her. When I grow up, I want to be just like Wana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Mari main kira-kira :)