Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





Rumah Sarah

So like. Ema and I went over to Sar's house today. With the intention of trashing her house.

But we made her sisters lunch instead. I love Ema. She's pretty, funny and she can COOK. Like whoa...over kill.

I made pancakes which they ate with nutella :D

So anyway. pictures because I have no idea what to say.


Ema preparing the chicken. ...how come we always take pictures of Ema with chickens, anyway? ;(


They had a quick break. Ema from preparing the chicken. Sar from hitting on Ema.


Then we went in one of Sarah's family cars.


Where we had fun with Sar's dad's sunglasses.


Now it's Ema's turn to have fun with it.


I refused to have my picture taken with the sunglasses but here's me looking insane :0


We also took poklen pictures with my hat.


I always look like a poklen as I always wear that hat so here's Ema with the hat :D


Gambar with kaki!


Another one because Ema has a feet fetish. I swear.


Eh. Then we did some other thing. Not worth mentioning here :(

So, I end this post with a picture of me and Ema looking like seriously idiotic poklens.


WOOT


[edit]

I forgot to upload this picture of Wan and Zat at my house, huddling in one blanket...watching "Whose line is it anyway?"



there. Now I'm REALLY done :P


[/edit]

4 Comments:

  1. Wan said...
    I think it's a sign... ema's either gonna marry a chicken farmer, or a chicken.
    Anonymous said...
    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
    Pau said...
    lolwhut? xD
    Unknown said...
    We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,All donors should reply via Email only: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 779-583-3215

Post a Comment



Mari main kira-kira :)