Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





For the love of God...

Alright here's the situation... Me and Sar absolutely 'LOVE' this girl whom we met through a sport and because of that we visit her blog every 5 seconds. If sarcasm is a foreign language to you then.. I pity you greatly. Anyway... guess what, she just wrapped up the definiton of Poklen with a chronological summary of her year. I wish I could just copy and paste the whole thing here but I can't :( Boo I know. So I'll just try to make one as similar as possible to hers but you guys know how I am ;) Enjoy people...

Ehem... a summary of my 12 months.

Jan- came back to school. In a relationship since 2006.
Feb- broke up at the end of the month :(
Mar- In a relationship again after 2-3 weeeks
Apr- broke up in the middle of the month
May- omg, a whole month of being single. flirted and rejected people. I'm a heart breaker yo ; )
June- I got depressed and started cutting my wrist. Yes, I cut my wrist (pass this info on, I want the whole world to know). In a relationship near the end of the month.
July- still in relationship.
Aug- broke up again but no biggie, hooked up again with another dude
Sep- was in a relationship.
Oct- fasting month. My life's filled with drama.
Nov- Raya, wasn't in Brunei. Another break up.
Dec- met someone special. He said he'll wait and he's different from the rest. Aww... love you baby. MWAH *dry humps*

Okay, maybe that last part there was purely me but phew... That was a fun read eyh? So there you have it ladies and gents, a poklen's year!~ *shakes head* Kid's nowadays... Back in MY day... *babbles on*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Mari main kira-kira :)