Blogger Template by Blogcrowds





The Poklen Rule

Finally, an update from us loverly panatzorists! Yes, yes, we know, you've all missed us, but no fear, 'cause Sarah is here, and I can rant on about useless Bruneian facts, so useless that you might even find them useful.

If you don't know me, then it shouldn't take you a long time to figure out that yes, I am just another typical, lame and possibly brain dead teenage girl.

Well, as the title of this post states, I shall explain to all of you the well-known yet unknown Poklen Rule. Nope, I'm not imitating Ian, because Ian has his guy view of poklenism and I have the other gender which is not male's view of poklenism. In Brunei.

I wouldn't even bother explaining what a poklen is 'cause it's something that everyone from you to my culturally-deprived amah knows. Being judgemental Bruneians, as we all are, we tend to size people up by their appearance. A fake Juicy Couture bag screams out the word "POKLEN". Sure, you can't find a decent original Juicy Couture bag here in Brunei, seeing that even the lawaest boutiques in town coughdomanicough admit that the supposed branded things they sell are fake, at least stop showing off the handbag, because everyone knows they're fake. If you persist and still walk around with a handbag saying ADIBAS, you are a poklen.

Poklens rarely annoy the hell out of people, mainly because almost everyone else are poklens as well. Poklens are liked by everyone, and it is usually them poklens who get the hottest poklen guys and never in the history of poklenism has a poklen girl been single for more than 5 days. A poklen girl can walk around Tambing and Pasar Gadong and have all the hawkers' eyes on her. A poklen guy can strike the fancy of almost all types of girls, because non-poklen girls wonder what is it about these guys that make them so irresistible even in they're gerai dog tags.

Poklens love the radio. It is the numero uno most important thing in life apart from hanging out at The Mall and typing LiK3 diZzZz. Poklens can never go far without the radio. They can't send dedications to they're daling lating manja and they can't listen to all the best hits from ST12 and Rihanna. They can't send sober messages to the radio station when they break-up and they can't tell the world that they're abang shayang is on his way from Sg. Liang to Berakas. The radio is everything. We keep the radio.

I will update this later. If I'm still alive. And not murdered by poklens.

I don't hate you guys. I'm a poklen, too. I listen to Kristal and listen to that Ku Ingin Kamu song and I watched My Heart. And I type 'na' instead of 'nda'.

I love you all,
Star Dabedoo

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hahah about the poklens...1 certain radio DJ was honest enough to mention in her blog her thoughts about her poklen listeners..and was bombarded by haters comments! Even her colleagues ganged up on her! (which tells you how poklen some radio DJs themselves are..DJ H***y at KFM is the leader of poklens) At least someone else agrees!
    Anonymous said...
    i love you for this. xD
    my friends make fun of poklens everytime.
    you should write a post about the people who call themselves non-poklens and who type like me too.
    you know, everything's small words. :p
    that's it for now.
    btw, this was the first post i read from you.

    sincerely,
    laila.
    Anonymous said...
    guys, you guys dont have to be so cruel to this Poklen, let them be okay? :)
    Cheers
    Xoxoxo
    mwahhzzzzz
    Anonymous said...
    I'd rather die than being poklen, and for sure won't even claim myself as one hehee
    Sanc.quE said...
    Poklens are funny. I don't hate them but I also don't like them. Though I have to admit most poklen girls are cute. Its a shame they're bimbotic
    Anonymous said...
    I don't think you should've written 'coughdomanicough'. There's so much more shops that sells fake stuff. Infact, almost all the shops in Brunei sells fake stuff? Why do you need to write 'Domani' specifically? You could've just written the shops in Brunei that sells fake stuff in general. Not just Domani. Please think before you write? =.=

Post a Comment



Mari main kira-kira :)